Slingshot 2021 Coaster Wakesurfer
1. Carbon Matrix Overlay for Strength and Style: Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness, carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
2. Customizable Fin Configuration: The G10 Tri-fin setup can be run in a thruster, twin, or single fin configuration based on rider preferences.
3. Mild Nose Rocker: Just enough to keep you from pearling (nose diving) but not enough to slow down the board speed. The happy medium.
4. Fast Rocker Lines: The key to success when surfing small waves and being able to let go of the rope behind the boat.
5. Pin Tail Design: Traditional surfboard tail shape, easy to turn tight and carve aggressively on the wave, perfect for expert level carving on the face of the wave.
6. Double Concave Hull: The double concave hull helps create traction without sacrificing speed, and also helps the board rock effortlessly from rail to rail.
With so much success surrounding the Coaster in its first two seasons, Slingshot expanded the size range for 2021 to include a 4'4" and 4'8". The mission with the Coaster from day one was to do just that; coast. Anywhere, any time, any boat. Thanks to its skim-inspired design and flat rocker line, the smaller sizes are extremely nimble for skim-based maneuvers, while the larger styles make surfing smaller waves a breeze.