Radar 2021 Lithium Vapor Waterski
- PVC Core: Tested and proven response.
- Sigmatex Carbon: Consistent flex every time.
- CorFlex: Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled: Information delivered simply.
- Radar Lab Made
- Recommended Weight Range:
- 63.5” – 85 – 120 lbs / 38 – 54 kg
- 65” – 110 – 145 lbs / 49 – 65 kg
- 66” – 125 – 180 lbs / 56 – 81 kg
- 67” – 160 – 200 lbs / 73 – 91 kg
- 68” – 180 – 220 lbs / 82 – 100 kg
- 69.5” – 200+ lbs / 90+ kg
Built from the same mold as Radars ProBuild, the Lithium features the Vapor shape with a PVC Core. PVC has stood the test of time and is proven as a high-quality core material. An amazing ski at a more affordable price, a win-win in every sense of the term. The Lithium construction is built to be a course ski between 30-36 MPH and is fully capable of ripping anything from 15-41 off, get after it!
The Vapor name has become synonymous with balance and speed. As Radar moved to their newest shape, they simply wanted to build on the foundation they had created. The overall width of the ski has been decreased in an effort to create more efficient water flow and allow the ski to have a more level ride. Rocker was modified to increase the drive behind the boat and allow the ski to create more angle before the buoy. Lastly, Radar increased the concave and let it run through the tail of the ski to give more support and consistency at the apex of the turn. All these simple changes allowed them to build a ski that is faster than its predecessor, has more automatic turns, and gives a truly consistent ride from turn to turn. You have to ski this thing, welcome to Vapor.