Radar 2019 Alloy Senate 67" w/ Standard Vector BOA ARTP Slalom Waterski Package
- CorFlex: The addition of corrugated contours through the tip of the ski allows it to flex when loaded at the finish of the turn. The ski is easier to turn, quicker to accelerate, and creates space more efficiently before the buoy with the addition of CorFlex.
- Tip Rocker: Starting the tip rocker directly at the end of the flat spot gives the ski more fluidity and makes the transition from turning to pulling seamless. More rocker in the tip helps the finish of the turn happen more quickly and with more stability.
- Flat Spot: The flat spot is your balance point. By making this point right at the toes of your front foot you get a balanced place to stand at every single turn. This balance allows you to stand with confidence and make symmetrical turns on both sides of the course.
- Straight Lines:The unique straight lines allow the ski to be the fastest on the market. The lack of outside radius decreases drag and lets the ski flow with ease from side to side. In turn you're getting more cross course speed than any other ski on the market.
- Rocker: Rocker defines the pivot point on a ski and for 2019 Radar moved that contact point closer to the ball of your front foot, which helps the ski pivot easier. The tight radius quick turns are then balanced with the new tail rocker lines that add tail support off the buoy, giving you the ability to build more speed from a wider point.
- Edge Angle: At two tenths of an inch wider than the Vapor the width of the Senate allows the ski to roll on edge at a moderate level. This width allows a skier to progress with ease as they instantly feel the balance and control of the bigger riding platform.
For 2019 Radar brought the heat with a fresh new take on the Senate. Similar to the Vapor, the Senate is a level riding, symmetrical turning, balanced ski that allows the skier to maintain width on the boat. Whether you're skiing the course or ripping some open water, the Senate will do both while providing a great platform to further your skiing skills.