O'Brien Carbon/Bamboo Paddle w/ 7" Blade Width (3-Piece)
- Performance-oriented carbon shaft with minimal weight and heightened durability
- Angled and contoured bamboo blade designed for smooth, efficient strokes
- 7" blade width allows for more powerful strokes
- Grooved shaft eliminates twisting of the shaft components so your handle never rotates and the paddle remains straight
- Three-piece Traveler paddle for easily adjustable paddle length and simple disassembly for travel and storage
- Premium adjustment clamp makes for ffortless adjustability and the two-bolt design means strong clamping power
- 68" to 85" paddle length adjustment range
- 1.6 Lbs.
Designed for performance, the O'Brien Carbon/Bamboo Paddle has everything you need to make the most out of your time on the water. The smaller surface area of the 7" wide bamboo blade reduces resistance and minimizes stress on the shoulders. It also features an angled and contoured blade to improve efficiency for a smooth glide. This paddle also has an adjustable grooved carbon shaft, which eliminates any twisting of shaft components and keeps the handle and blade in line at all times. Paired with O'Brien's premium adjustment clamp, you can effortlessly customize your paddle length from 68" to 85", lock it into place, and start enjoying your time on the water.