O'Brien 2022 Traditional (Black/Pink) Women's CGA Life Jacket
- BioLite construction- Neoprene alternative that is soft, lightweight, breathable and eco-friendly
- Front hinge and wide armholes for enhanced range of motion
- Zip closure with 2 adjustable belts for security
- PWC lanyard attachment ring
- Harmonized U.S. Coast Guard/Transport Canada Approved
Part of the BioLite Series.
The O’Brien Women’s Traditional is a sleek, comfortable, eco-friendly life jacket. The BioLite material adds breathability for faster drying and makes it lighter and more environmentally friendly than traditional neoprene, while still providing exceptional comfort. The segmented panels with the front hinge and the wide armholes allow the life jacket to move with you and minimize any hindrance in range of motion. Featuring full front zip closure and two adjustable belts that make it easy to dial in that snug fit to keep you safe and secure on the water. The Women’s Traditional also features a PWC lanyard attachment ring making for a fast, convenient way to keep the lanyard safely out of your way.