Lib Tech 2022 Crak'n Wakesurfer
- Designed by Mike Olson and Jeff Hendo
- Art by Ben Lardy
- New BRR Bottle Rocket Technology recycled PET rails
- Two single foil lead fins
- 3 3/5" (Size - 4'4")
- 3 9/10" (Sizes - 4'7", 4'10")
- Two double foiled "nubb" trailing fins - 1 5/8"
Lib Tech designed the Crak’n with one goal; to mimic the feeling of surfing open ocean waves. To achieve this they needed to expand the usable face of the wake so they gave the Crak’n narrow dimensions, a straight rail line, with a fuller nose and overall increased speed efficiency so it can be ridden in smaller lengths. Lib Tech also added slightly higher nose and tail rocker for slashability... wait, there were two goals... they also wanted to blast big airs so Lib Tech designed a wide scalloped tail and sharpened the edges like a skimboard for throttle and spin control. To top all this off, they unleashed the Particle Accelerator Dish concave in the fin zone for even more speed and boost!