HO Sports 2020 The Press Kneeboard
- 360-degree ABS sidewall.
- Ultra-lightweight and durable for incredible versatility at the cable park.
- Sintered Enduro base for durability on features.
- Continuous rocker for more pop in both forward and backward positions.
- Flat base means no hang-ups on rails and kickers.
- 45-degree micro edge bevel.
- Repositionable/removable knee pad.
- Two knee strap location options.
With a shape optimized for park riding, the all new Press kneeboard from HO Sports brings cable park wakeboarding to freestyle kneeboarding like never before. The new shape and fully machined wood core allows you to completely bend into a press or pivot off of a feature. With a continuous rocker that provides more pop off kickers from both forward and backward riding positions, the Press also features a reinforced 360-degree ABS sidewall and sintered Enduro base to crank up the durability, which is critical for hardcore cable park riding. The Press also has a 45-degree micro edge bevel and a flat base for no hang-ups on rails and kickers.