HO Sports 2020 Syndicate Alpha w/ Fin Waterski
- Syndicate pro width profile:
- Shallower tail concave:For increased turn drift for tight rope turn finishes.
- Flatter tip rocker:Creates a stable platform skiers can trust.
- Torsionally stiff flex:Holds shape in high load situations for great acceleration at the finish of the turn.
- Carbon fiber Speedskin:Advanced laminar textured ski base to reduce ski drag and increase speed, with 20% less ski weight.
- NEW! Syndicate Adjustable Fin:A simple, minimal and function design utilizing a single 5-32 hex key for micro-adjustments and fin blade clamping.
- Pre-Flexed Medium Continuous Rockerline:
- Medium Volume Concave.
- Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
The Syndicate Alpha builds on the success of the Syndicate PRO design. Asher, Travers, LaPoint and Wingerter spent seasons fine tuning this masterpiece. The all-new 2020 Syndicate Alpha shares the same width profile as the Syndicate PRO, but is designed with a medium volume concave depth in the tail of the ski, and a flatter tip rocker, for a loose and light feel on the water. With less downforce than the PRO, the Alpha accelerates with less physical effort, and projects wider off the second wake. The shallower tail concave allows the Alpha to have more turn drift for tight rope turn finishes. Optimized for skiers who prefer lower drag, less physical effort, fast, light and quick turning skis, the Syndicate Alpha is ready for combat. Who dares wins.