HO Sports 2019 Women's Carbon Omni Slalom Ski
- CARBON CONSTRUCTION: More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- FLEX-FRAME: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed and stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- SYNDICATE ADJUSTABLE FIN BLOCK: Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization
The Women's Carbon OMNI from HO Sports is a course killing ski with a direct and powerful ride. A ski that had been optimized to do everything well, the OMNI, the Carbon addition comes through with more performance. The stiffness added from carbon fiber allows the ski to be lighter, stronger, and faster across the water. With Hybrid Waist Width added for response and mobility, the Carbon OMNI is perfect for advancing into a skilled skier.