HO Sports 2019 Omni Slalom Ski
- FLEX-FRAME: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed and stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION: Fiberglass Polyurethane composite structure
- HEX FIN: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
The OMNI from HO Sports is the crossover ski that can do it all. Optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. The OMNI's Flex Frame provides flex in the right directions while still having the stability of a wideride ski. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski which leads to better drive when cutting from side to side. To top it off the OMNI uses a NACA inspired fin for more lift resulting in even less drag and more momentum.