HO Sports 2019 Freeride Women's Slalom Ski
- WOMEN'S SPECIFIC FLEX: 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
- CLEAN EDGE EFFICIENCY: Clean Edge Technology is bevel-less and the sidewalls are rotated inward like wakeboard edge, causing water to release cleanly off the ski's bottom surface. This results in a 50% less drag than conventional skis. This low drag back half of the ski means more lift, easier get-ups, less spray and less effort!
- TRADITIONAL EDGE STABILITY: The traditional beveled edge in the Freeride's front half allows water to wrap around the bottom of the ski and up the sidewall where it finally releases off the ski's top edge. This rounded edge rides deeper in the water for the stability skiers need.
- HEX FIN: NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties
- FREERIDE FLEX FRAME: A snowski inspired flex pattern allows the Freeride to bend its rocker into turns providing smooth carving with low effort.
- CARVE RAILS
The Freeride Slalom ski is the perfect ski to fit almost any experience level, boat speed, and water condition. Whether you have the newest wake specific boat or something that's far from it, the Freeride Ski from HO Sports is built to take on the challenge. A flexible frame design and Clean Edge Technology allows this ski to cut through the roughest of waters while providing a smooth ride for the skier out behind the boat. So if you've gotten up and are ready to hit the weekends with a little more than a beginner set up, just step up and try the Freeride.