HO Sports 2019 Carbon Omni 69" w/ 10-15 Double xMax (Black) Slalom Waterski Package
- CARBON CONSTRUCTION: More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- FLEX-FRAME: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed and stability of a wideride ski
- HYBRID WIDTH: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- CLEAN EDGE 3.0 TAIL: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKERLINE: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- DEEP CONCAVE: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SPEEDSKIN BASE: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
- SYNDICATE ADJUSTABLE FIN BLOCK: Top of the line tournament fin and wing for unlimited customization
Coming from the base OMNI, the Carbon OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Carbon Construction provides stiffness from tip to tail for greater acceleration and enhanced performance at higher speeds. It's Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the turning feel of a traditional ski with the added speed and stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while the added width provides the stable platform to progress. Included in this design is a Hybrid Waist Width to enhance the ease of turning at a variation of speed and water conditions. Finally, HO puts into all of it's skis Clean Edge Technology which reduces drag by 50% making the ski cut through the water with ease.
- 69" - Over 200lbs
- 67" - 150 - 200lbs