Connelly 2021 Sync Rear Waterski Boot
- A. DUAL LACE EYELET
- A tooth for your lace to go through or quickly wrap around.
- B. AUTO SIZING TONGUE
- A deeper stitch point in our liner that adapts to a wide variety of foot shapes.
- C. ACHILLES PAD
- We invented Achilles pads for increased fit and comfort around the ankle. These fill the space under your ankles and up the back of your leg for more response and less heel lift.
- D. CUSH LINER
- Our dual durometer EVA Cush Liners are firm in key areas for support and longevity and soft around pressure points for lasting comfort.
- E. HEEL POCKET
- The ergonomic heel pocket cups more of your heel bone, drastically reducing lift. Less heel movement means more response to your ski.
- F. EXOLAST SUPPORT
- Our Exolast frame is the key connection between the upper boot and the Dual Plate system. It supplies support, transfers power to the plates, and allows the whole design to flex with your ski.
- G. FREE FLEX DUAL PLATES
- Single metal baseplates create a dead spot, limiting the intended flex pattern of the ski. The Sync Dual Plate is designed to allow your ski to move the way it’s supposed to.
- H. SEAMLESS SHELL
- Seamless construction reduces the number of stitched connections in the upper boot, allowing more energy transfer to the ski.
When you attach a solid metal base plate to a ski that is designed to flex, you are limiting those properties before even getting in the water. Our Free Flex Connection has eradicated that restriction by using a Dual Plate design and Exolast support system. The seamless outer shell and removable liner are cinched around your foot using upper and lower laces that pull your foot back into the ergonomically shaped heel pocket. This creates the most efficient connection between you and your ski.
|Waterski Boot Construction||Closed Toe|
|Waterski Boot Flex||Stiff|