Connelly 2020 Outlaw Slalom Waterski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Acrylam base
- Standard Tunnel
Connelly was the first to design wide shaped skis because they realized you don't always need to be a high-end buoy chaser to enjoy waterskiing. A wide tip and tail means less effort getting up and out of the water. A narrow design under the bindings and a high-end construction keep the ski responsive, lively, and fun. The Outlaw is backed by the industry's only Performance Guarantee.
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
- 65" / 165cm | ≤180lbs | 29.875"
- 67" / 170cm | 180 - 210lbs | 31.00"
- 69" / 175cm | ≥210lbs | 32.8125"