Connelly 2020 Concept Slalom Waterski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Performance glass flex sequence
- X.C.A.P.T. (Extreme Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Polished speed base
- Double tunnel
Connelly first introduced the Concept in 1988 and since then it has been at the forefront of their technological and shaping innovations since its inception. They've paired this high-end design with a forgiving flex pattern and their latest evolution of ski shaping, X.C.A.P.T. Reducing core thickness as you move from the bindings out toward the tip and tail allows for a smoother transition in and out of your turns.
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
- 64" / 162cm | ≤140lbs | 29.25"
- 66" / 167cm | 140-180lbs | 30.50"
- 68" / 172cm | ≥180lbs | 31.375"