Connelly 2020 Big Daddy 69" Slalom Waterski
- World famous “Big Guy” ski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- C.T.S (Connelly Tracking System)
- Polished base
- Standard Tunnel
The over 220 lb. skier will appreciate 550 square inches of surface area. A wide tip and tail, combined with C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System), allows for effortless deep water starts. The narrow underfoot design and forgiving flex pattern provides smooth performance at speeds 28 mph and under.
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
- 550 square inches / 3500 square cm | ≥220lbs | 28.6875"