Connelly 2020 Aspect Slalom Waterski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Polished speed base
- Standard Tunnel
While other freeride skis can feel like you're trying to turn a jump ski, the Aspect is as light and nimble under your feet as Connelly's high-end skis, just designed for slower speeds. Sharp bevels on a wide fore body set the ski higher in the water adding support on aggressive turns, V-Tech step base technology reduces drag and adds maneuverability making it easier to direct your ski.
Size | Skier Weight | Binding Location
- 65" / 165cm | ≤180lbs | 28.125"
- 67" / 170cm | 180-220lbs | 29.125"
- 69" / 175cm | ≥220lbs | 30.0625"