Connelly 2019 Concept Women's Slalom Waterski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Performance glass flex sequence
- X.C.A.P.T. (Extreme Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Polished speed base
- Double tunnel
Brand new for 2019 the Women's Concept features the next evolution of ski shaping, X.C.A.P.T. Variable thickness through the ski gives each section its own flex value tuned for a lighter, women's frame. A rigid, stable section underfoot gives way to increasingly thinner sections as you move toward the tip and tail of the ski. This allows the tip to drop in for smooth turn initiation while the flex in the tail finishes clean.
SIZING, SKIER WEIGHT, BINDING LOCATION:
- 64", Up to 130lbs, 29.25"
- 66", Up to 165lbs, 30.50"