Connelly 2019 Concept Slalom Waterski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Performance glass flex sequence
- X.C.A.P.T. (Extreme Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Polished speed base
- Double tunnel
The Concept features our brand new X.C.A.P.T., the next evolution in ski shaping. Variable thickness through the ski gives each section its own flex value. A rigid, stable section underfoot gives way to increasingly thinner sections as you move toward the tip and tail of the ski. This allows the tip to drop in for smooth turn initiation while the flex in the tail finishes clean.
SIZING, SKIER WEIGHT, BINDING LOCATION:
- 64", Up to 160lbs, 29.25"
- 66", 160-200lbs, 30.50"
- 68", Up to 200lbs, 31.375"