Connelly 2019 Big Daddy 69" w/ Shadow RTP Slalom Waterski-L/XL
- World famous "Big Guy" ski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- C.T.S (Connelly Tracking System)
- Polished base
- Standard Tunnel
- Shadow with Lace Adj. RTP
- Front Adjust Velcro with Adj. RTS
- Front Adjust with Adj. RTS
- Size: 550 square inches / 3500 square cm
- Skier Weight: Over 220lbs
- Binding Location: 28.6875"
The Big Daddy ski provides 550 square inches of surface area to allow the bigger riders of the group to get out there and start carving. A wide tip and tail, combined with Connelly Tracking System, allows for effortless deep water starts. These features work well with a narrow underfoot design that produces a smooth ride under 28mph.