Connelly 2018 Outlaw Slalom Waterski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Acrylam base
- Standard Tunnel
Connelly was the first to design wide and shaped skis because you don't need to be a high-end buoy chaser to enjoy waterskiing. A wide tip and tail means less effort getting up and out of the water. A narrow design under the bindings and a high-end construction keep the ski responsive, lively, and fun.
SIZING, SKIER WEIGHT, BINDING LOCATION:
- 65", Up to 180lbs, 29.875"
- 67", 180-210lbs, 31"
- 69", Over 210lbs, 32.8125"